Volunteer team of experienced fundraisers will bring campaign to next level.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: November 27, 2017
CONTACT: Anna V. Eskamani / firstname.lastname@example.org / 407-376-3609
Orlando, FL — Today Anna V. Eskamani, candidate for Florida House District 47, announced the formation of her campaign’s Finance Committee. This team includes 18 influencers from across Central Florida, the state, and nation with three former elected officials.
“Our Finance Committee is more than just a team of volunteers, we are family,” Anna said. “I have had the honor of working alongside many of these leaders for years, advocating for important causes and ensuring that all people have an equal chance to succeed. I am honored to have their support as we continue to build momentum and raise funds to take back House District 47.”
The members of Anna’s Campaign Finance Committee:
- Jennifer Anderson of Winter Park, FL
- Brian Anderson of Orlando, FL
- Former State House Representative Karen Castor Dentel of Maitland, FL
- Earl Crittenden of Orlando, FL
- Sarah Elbadri of Orlando, FL
- Danny Humphress of Winter Park, FL
- Nancy Jacobson of Orlando, FL
- Patricia Jotkoff of Melbourne, FL
- Jonathan Kellam of Washington DC
- Dr. Boyd Lindsley of Oviedo, FL
- Maria Margenot of Orlando, FL
- Lindsay Oyewale of Sanford, FL
- Former State House Representative & Minority Leader Mark Pafford
- James Paul Chan of Tampa, FL
- Bob Poe of Orlando, FL
- Former State House Representative Joe Saunders of Orlando, FL
- Steve Schale of Tallahassee, FL
- Dr. Jenna Tosh of Santa Barbara, CA
Anna has already demonstrated strong fundraising capability and has raised over $140,000 from more than 1,100 individual gifts. This volunteer team will add more momentum to the movement she is building.
# # # #
More About Anna
Anna V. Eskamani is lifelong Orlando Native and daughter of immigrant parents who has worked relentlessly her entire life to protect all members of our community through effective advocacy, bold leadership, and strategic management. A community organizer with a proven track record in building consensus while fighting unapologetically for progressive values, Anna currently serves as the Senior Director of Public Affairs and Communications for Planned Parenthood of Southwest and Central Florida.* She manages a team across 22 counties and is known in the legislature and across the nation as an advocate for women’s health and equality. Anna is also a PhD student in Public Affairs at the University of Central Florida and serves as an Adjunct Professor teaching Intro to Women’s Studies. Tough, authentic and unafraid, Anna is a progressive who has proven herself as a leader who works hard, delivers results, and gets things done.
* Provided for biographical purposes only