You might be wondering why you can’t make a donation or use the Anna’s Online Store. That’s because during Legislative Session, lawmakers are prohibiting from raising any campaign funds.
The 2020 Legislative Session is scheduled to go from January 14th to March 13th. Though we cannot accept any donations during this time, there are still many ways you can help Team Anna this November:
- Volunteer: We are always in need of campaign volunteers! Email email@example.com to learn more and get plugged in!
- House Parties: You can work with our team to host a House Party after Legislative Session is over. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to start the planning process!
- Show Off Your #TeamAnna Pride: We have Anna t-shirts, yard signs, bumper stickers, buttons and so much more! Email email@example.com and she’ll make sure you have all the swag you need.
- Follow Us On Social Media: We are on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. Keep in touch with us, and share our social media outlets with friends!
- Be Ready To Vote: We also want to make sure you are ready and registered to vote! Click here to make sure you’re ready for this November!
Thank you for your support of our campaign and movement. Onward!